Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

N95 8GB Problem

• 10-09-2008 5:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 800 ✭✭✭

Hi,

This has only happened to me twice, but I thought I'd ask to see if you guys think I should send it for repairs... I get a text message and the usual tone and vibration, but the vibration doesn't stop! It continues until I power the unit down or pull the battery out.

Could this lead to further problems and should I send it back while it's in warranty? I wouldn't mind getting a replacement centre silver joypad button as its worn to white, don't know if they'd do this though!

The earpiece was very buzzy and hard to listen to calls on for a few days too but it seems to be ok now. What do you think?

Thanks in advance!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 486 ✭✭Brianb8802

What firmware are you running

press *#0000#

The most current one is V20.0.016 but in the next few days a new V30 should be available.

• Registered Users Posts: 800 ✭✭✭faigs

Running the latest, V20.0.016. Don't want it to get screwed up so not sure what to do! Does PC Suite back up your applications for when you install new firmware? I lost all my apps and themes etc when I updated last time!

• Registered Users Posts: 800 ✭✭✭faigs

Just bumping this to see if anyone has any ideas??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 825 ✭✭✭Columba Rad

The newest firmware version for the N95 8GB is V30.0.018. Update to that version and see it that helps.

Advertisement