Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cheap photo prints in the City

Options
  • 10-09-2008 6:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,917 ✭✭✭

Hey,

Just wondering if anyone knows anywhere in the city where I could get photo's printed cheap enough from a photo kiosk, as I want to get some printed from an SD memory card and CD.

Used to be able to get them in a local chemist for 20c each and have seen in Boots they are 75c each.

Any recommendations? :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,446 ✭✭✭miss_shadow

Oh are your talking about the self-service photo machine's?
    I'm not sure of the name of the company that makes the machine's but there is one in dunnes store's in blackpool shopping centre, located near the till's.
    there is also two in wilton shopping centre. they are blue in color and accept most if not all means of transferring them onto the machine
    You can inlarge, put frames on , edit, everything!!. I love printing my photo's from the phone or cd on it.
    great quality and cheap. i think 25c> and higher depending on what size or frame you put on it a print.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,917 ✭✭✭RebelRockChick

Yeah, those are the machines I was talking about, thanks for the swift reply miss shadow :)
    Should be in Wilton SC next week sometime so will check them out there.

Thanks again.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,744 ✭✭✭deRanged

Are you looking for instant prints?
    75c sounds like the price for instant prints. You'd get them for about the 20c in any of the photos shops for overnight printing.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,917 ✭✭✭RebelRockChick

deRanged wrote: »
    Are you looking for instant prints?
    75c sounds like the price for instant prints. You'd get them for about the 20c in any of the photos shops for overnight printing.

Yes, I am looking for instant prints. I was able to get them done before for 20c but the chemist has since gotten rid of that machine :(

I just have a good few I want to get printed out, just don't want them to end up costing a fortune.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,508 ✭✭✭✭TheDriver

Harvey Normans are cheap 19c for nearly instant prints.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 966 ✭✭✭Rippy

TheDriver wrote: »
    Harvey Normans are cheap 19c for nearly instant prints.
    Quality pretty good too...
    Go Harvey go!!! (couldn't resist it)

Advertisement