Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Samsung F700 or F480

• 10-09-2008 6:28pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭

Hi guys

Thinking about maybe getting either of these for Christmas. Which one would you recommend or are they both basically the same?? And can you get them on Meteor/Sim Free?

Cheers :)

- J xx

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Anybody?? No?? (Dussssst!) Lol!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,888 ✭✭✭Rsaeire

I'd personally choose the Samsung Omnia (i900) as it better than both.

If you only want to go for the handsets you mentioned then look here for a comparison between them.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,045 ✭✭✭✭tk123

I have the F480 on vodafone- only issue i have with it is that every now and again i'll get a text 'you have missed X calls from me blah blah" where the bloody thing hasn't even rang!?! - not good when you're on call and something is after dying! I never had this prob with my last phone so think it's the phone rather itself rather than the network.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 764 ✭✭✭xbox36016

the f700 is **** sold mane and got a iphone you cant evan here it ring

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

How much would the Omnia cost? I had a look at it and I like it. Still not sure.. but I think the price and the fact whether they can be used with a Meteor Sim Card or not will be what makes up my mind.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,888 ✭✭✭Rsaeire

Once you get the Omnia unlocked you should be able to use a Meteor sim no problem. It's expensive though at about €500 - €550 on eBay.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,056 ✭✭✭✭BostonB

xbox36016 wrote: »
    the f700 is **** sold mane and got a iphone you cant evan here it ring

What does that mean?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,706 ✭✭✭120_Minutes

it means not all the junior certs went out tonight.

Advertisement