Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

o2 broadband on WRT54G3G

Options
  • 10-09-2008 6:33pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 119 ✭✭

Can anyone tell me the settings for o2 broadband on the WRT54G3G Linksys router. Or even better provide me with a copy of the .cfg file ?
    Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

All you should need is the APN (Access Point). This should be entered as either "internet" or "open.internet". All other settings should be standard (or set to Dymanmic / auto-configure in the case of IPs and DNS).

Hope this helps.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 119 ✭✭Wantitnow

Thanks for your reply Random, I did try "open.internet" but without any luck, I'll give it another go.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

I've not used that device before but these are standard internet settings for O2. Try the O2 Forum as well and one of staff might be able to help you out.

Advertisement