Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Confusion over fees! Advice needed!

Options
  • 10-09-2008 9:05pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 879 ✭✭✭

Heya there,

I'm a first-year undergraduate student and I did a year in Trinity before. On the SIS there a section for fees. I already paid the registration of €1,025 and I thought I would have to pay the tuition fees on top of that as I did a year already before. But oddly enough it has on the page for my details that the HEA already paid the tuition fees and my balance is €0 for this year. I was wondering if this a complete cock-up or a complete miracle?! I just hope that a huge payment doesn't arrive on my doorstep a few months down the line or something! That's what I'm really worried about!

Advice needed!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,681 ✭✭✭✭P_1

Did you tick the "have you attended another 3rd level course" box when you were registering?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 161 ✭✭shanegj

UU wrote: »
    Heya there,

I'm a first-year undergraduate student and I did a year in Trinity before. On the SIS there a section for fees. I already paid the registration of €1,025 and I thought I would have to pay the tuition fees on top of that as I did a year already before. But oddly enough it has on the page for my details that the HEA already paid the tuition fees and my balance is €0 for this year. I was wondering if this a complete cock-up or a complete miracle?! I just hope that a huge payment doesn't arrive on my doorstep a few months down the line or something! That's what I'm really worried about!

Advice needed!
    samething happened to me so i rang the student desk and she said because i'm doing a higher level now than my last course it was paid for
    she said leave it and if i got to pay then they will call me,
    so is the course you started in trinity a lower level than the one your doing now.

Advertisement