Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Inflatable boy

Options
  • 10-09-2008 9:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,540 ✭✭✭

The inflatable boy got up one morning and went to the inflatable school to be educated, along with his inflatable classmates. He was very cheeky to his inflatable teacher, who sent him up to see the inflatable headmaster. The inflatable headmaster was preparing to punish the inflatable boy, when the inflatable boy lost his temper, drew out a knife and stabbed the inflatable headmaster. He then ran from the school. As he left he stabbed his knife into the inflatable school.

When he got home he found that his inflatable parents had been informed and they began to shout at him. This caused him to lose control altogether and he stabbed his inflatable parents. He then realised what he had done and decided to end it all, so he stabbed his inflatable self.

He awoke in the inflatable hospital. In the next bed was the inflatable headmaster. The inflatable headmaster shook his head sorrowfully and said-

“I don’t know what to do about you-

You’ve let me down.

You’ve let the school down.

You’ve let your parents down.

And worst of all, you’ve let yourself down!”

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,783 ✭✭✭Pj!

Haha. I didnt want to have laughed but I did!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,521 ✭✭✭rocky25

He He :D

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,906 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

They used this joke at the end of The Vicar of Dibley once...

Advertisement