Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Had enought of BBNET.

Options
  • 10-09-2008 9:28pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

As of today I have cancelled my direct debit to BBNET. After numerous phonecalls about slow speeds ,2 weeks of below 200 kbps and 6 months of on again off again service and being told 'radio interference' is the cause, I have had enough. It is just not good enough to give lame excuses about trying new equipment or technically problems, guess how long it will take for a phonecall to me stating "we have not received payment this month", will they except the excuse "technical difficulties", I'll bet not. People its time to wake up, if you're not getting the service you signed up for then don't pay for it.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1 bruch@

In a very similar situation to yourself. Only I refused to sign the direct debit form, as I knew this would be the situation with this company. Their after sales support is non-existant. If you have problems, they're not interested, but if you miss a payment, you'll get emails and phone calls. Thankfully, Eircom enabled the exchange in the area recently, and the service while more expensive than others , it works, and if not, they'll fixed it.

I contacted BBnet originally as no other service was available in the area. I work as an IT consultant, and desperately needed a decent DSL connection. I was promised the sun moon and stars by the owner of BBnet. He failed to deliver on any count.

So, after a heated conversation with one of BBnets sales reps, I took the mast down, and will no longer deal with them on any level. By far the worst DSL provider I have ever heard of, in almost 25 years of business. To finish, in my own opinion, they are the most amateur outfit I've come across and not worth dealing with, unless you have a good stock pile of neurofin!.

Advertisement