Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

work phone line/ mobile

• 10-09-2008 9:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9

Hi all

have an internet selling business and I need to list a contact phone number on my website and have had so many hassles with eircom installing a 2nd line that I went and bought a skype landline number. I then forwarded the number to my mobile phone. However costs are really high when a caller calls me as they only pay local rate and I take the hit for the mobile phone. Is there anything else I can do, I was considering getting a three skype mobile phone but reading reviews here it seems I should steer well clear. The other problem i have is that I live in a very rural area and my broadband speed is atrocious. So basically I need a work land line number that I can divert to a mobile, that will allow me to make and receive calls within ireland and also to UK and USA suppliers at a reasonable rate. Hope this makes sense!

Advertisement