Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

found: kryptonite lock

Options
  • 10-09-2008 9:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 463 ✭✭

I found a small Kryptonite Evolution lock in the middle of the bus lane on the N11 heading south just after the Trees Road junction about an hour ago.

A long shot I know but let me know if it's yours, otherwise I'll put it back on the grass close to where it was found in a day or two.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 32,381 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

A good thought, but I would have left it. The person is likely to miss it when they are home and may cycle the same route back right away to try and find it, and it may not be a regular route.

I lost 2 lights like that and just presumed they were nicked/picked off the road, perhaps broken but they probably took my 4xAA decent rechargeables, I never even thought of looking a few days later, even though it is my regular commute. I did cycle back slowly over my route though.

If the lock was close to people I would have left it specifically on a cycle track, unlikely to have young lads passing who would pick it up just for the sake of it.

• Registered Users Posts: 463 ✭✭ullu

Yeah, you're right. I'll put it back in the morning.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,676 ✭✭✭Gavin

ullu wrote: »
    Yeah, you're right. I'll put it back in the morning.

err. Give Tiny a buzz, he lost his..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,151 ✭✭✭Thomas_S_Hunterson

I saw it there on my way home this afternoon, decided to leave it...was carrying enough;)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,860 ✭✭✭TinyExplosions

Verb wrote: »
    err. Give Tiny a buzz, he lost his..

It wouldn't have been round the N11 I'm afraid -I think it was down by the Kylemore Rd where mine went. Cheers though mate!

• Advertisement
Advertisement