Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hardware/software needed to copy?

Options
  • 10-09-2008 9:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,368 ✭✭✭

I used to be able to copy CD's on my computer, however after having the cd rom drive replaced I think thats the root of my problem - I cant copy anymore..........

Any advice?

It was a CD writer........

Or would I be better off buying whatever is needed for the new laptop i have, as I don't think that came equipped with the copy/burn facilities either.......

Sorry, please move if this post is in the wrong area.......

Thanks

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 34,567 ✭✭✭✭Biggins

try www.driveragent.com

Its a good site. Way better than Microsoft updates. Will list for free ALL your missing drivers and needed software.
    You can then either pay to EASILY download them from the site or try seeking them elsewhere also.
    Either way, this site WILL tell you whats missing from your pc to get it sorted.

..and by the way, once you have paid once, thats it. Using your own personal name and password, you can access the full facilities of the site and use them for free on other machines too to further update them also. No additional cost.

I use this site ALL the time for repairs to systems all over the country.

If your just looking for software buring app's themselves, there is a number of free apps out there.
    Any problems, pm me and I will steer you towards sites that will give you EVERYTHING for free.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,368 ✭✭✭mumof2

Thanks for the tip. Will look at it over the weekend when Ive got more time.
    Cheers

Advertisement