Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Paediatrician in Greystones area?

Options
  • 10-09-2008 10:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 131 ✭✭

Hi there,
    My wife gave a birth two weeks ago and it's our first baby, so we were wondering is there any good paediatrician in Greystones? Who would you recommend?

Thanks! :-)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 206 ✭✭Matt Le Tissue

Without hesitation, I would recommend Dr. Nick Breen on trafalgar road.

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭cuddydale

I agree Greystones Harbour Family Practice are fantastic. Telephone number 2877 235

• Registered Users Posts: 21,257 ✭✭✭✭Eoin

• Registered Users Posts: 131 ✭✭Kruk

eoin_s wrote: »

I did it, but I was looking for opinions not only phone numbers :) Anyway thank you all for your answers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 321 ✭✭MrsA

We take our little guy to Nick Breen, and I attend him myself as well as part of combined care in pregnancy.

He is not a paediatrician, but, a really good family doctor who is great with children.

Are you American by any chance? It always seems that Americans tend to have special "baby doctors" while we are happy to go to the GP with our little ones.

M

Forgot to say congrats on the little guy, hope all is going well for you.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 131 ✭✭Kruk

MrsA wrote: »
    We take our little guy to Nick Breen, and I attend him myself as well as part of combined care in pregnancy.

He is not a paediatrician, but, a really good family doctor who is great with children.

Are you American by any chance? It always seems that Americans tend to have special "baby doctors" while we are happy to go to the GP with our little ones.

M

Forgot to say congrats on the little guy, hope all is going well for you.

Nah, I'm Polish. Polish health system is a bit different, so we used to go to the paediatrician if baby is sick and go to the GP if adult is sick :-) That's how it works like in Poland. However it's not really big difference if he's experienced with children and he's great with them that's grand. We just want to make sure that our sonny will get the best health service available in Greystones ;-)

He's keeping well but he won't let his mummy to go even few metres away ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 193 ✭✭wicklowgal

Yes i have my gp in dr.breen's practice too.everytime im in the surgery he is nearly always seeing to a baby!i no they also do a special surgery for children,say if your baby was sick overnight,you can bring him/her down between 9.30 and 10.00a.m in the morning,monday to friday,without an appointment and they will see them no problem.they keep that time free solely for babies and young children,excellent idea imo!

Advertisement