Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

pubs in clane

Options
  • 10-09-2008 10:27pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Hi all, can anybody give me feedback on pubs in Clane, particularly ones that serve food? Moving into the area shortly and would love to hear some local feedback!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,841 ✭✭✭redarmy

aonghuso wrote: »
    Hi all, can anybody give me feedback on pubs in Clane, particularly ones that serve food? Moving into the area shortly and would love to hear some local feedback!!
    jones pub main street.just started doing food, very good

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

There are 3 pubs in Clane, well 4 if you count the GAA Club but that's a bit outside of Clane town. There's Manzers, quiet pub, no music, no food, has its regulars but I've heard it's not a great spot.

There's Keogh's/Kenny's/Macken's/The Corner House or whatever it's being called these days cause it changes hands so many times it's hard to keep up with it, they have music at the weekends and have carvery lunches during the day which are quite tasty, I think they have an evening menu but I've yet to sample it.. Has gone very quiet since Jones' re-opened after the fire..

Jones' would be the pub of choice these days for young people, it's busier now than it was before it closed, they have a band and dj on Saturday nights and have now started to do food during the day which I hear is lovely.. so all in all I'd say Jones' is the place to be..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,700 ✭✭✭✭holly1

Kennys food good,lovely staff.
    Manzors very nice,so clean.
    Jones food lovely,has a bit of a buzz going lately.
    Golf Club very quiet,nice food,a bit expensive.
    Westgrove is nice for food but not your local.
    Gaa is a click,no food.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

Oh yeah, forgot about the Hotel :D never been in the Golf Club either.. my bad..

Advertisement