Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Griffith College Dublin registration help!

• 10-09-2008 10:48pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 201 ✭✭

Is it just my stupidity or is GCD registration all over the place? Ok I got a letter in the post last week asking for me to confirm my place and attach a photo for my student card. Done this, sent back, without including the bank giro for fees as it said I could do this later. Now I get an email saying I have in person reg, with a possible timeslot basically every second day for the next two weeks. I'm just wondering what exactly this involves? Considering I've sent the letter back already? I also got an email today detailing orientation week, which has yet another 'student registration' slot?! Someone clear things up for me here, what exactly should I be doing? Am I doomed to a life of constant registration? Oh and do I need my fees paid before in person reg? Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,954 ✭✭✭✭Larianne

Why don't you ring them up and ask? Will save all the confusion!;)

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,686 Mod ✭✭✭✭melekalikimaka

this should help
    Your course will commence on September 22nd. The week of September 15th is our Orientation Week for all our new students. The purpose of Orientation is to introduce you, and all our other new students, to all aspects of College life. ?

You will have the opportunity to meet your classmates, staff members and lecturers and you are expected to be in attendance each day during this week. ?

We hope that you will find it informative and enjoyable. There will be activities, workshops, seminars and clinics on each morning and afternoon during that the week.?

Please come to the Academic Facilities Building on the

Griffith College Campus at 11:00 on Monday, September 15th

where a full schedule for the week will be provided to you.?

and also

Thank you for returning your registration form to the college. If you
    returned your acceptance form with a passport photograph, your student card
    will be ready for collection in A004 from 11th September to 26th September.
    If you did not enclose a photograph, please call in to A004 between 11th
    September and 26th September, where a member of the registration staff will
    take your photograph and print your student card for you. You will
    require your student card to gain access to both library and computer
    facilities in the college, so please ensure that you have a card before the
    commencement of term.

got that email today,

Advertisement