Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Thread locked in AH - why?

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,635 ✭✭✭tribulus

Why?

It's been done before.

Gross generalisation.

Your barely hidden contempt for women.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,079 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

You actually have to ask why that was locked? Fine. Where to start? At best it had no content and didn't try to create any discussion. At worst it was stupid, deliberately inflammatory and trolling. Either way it was pointless.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,632 ✭✭✭darkman2

What a crock of ****e - that thread was perfect for AH - me thinks you have a personal issue with me. If Pighead or someone more popular had started it it would NOT have been closed.

• Registered Users Posts: 37,301 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

Still trying to figure out why you didn't a) goto another till, or b) goto another shop.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,079 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

darkman2 wrote: »
    What a crock of ****e - that thread was perfect for AH - me thinks you have a personal issue with me.

Nope no issue.
    If Pighead or someone more popular had started it it would NOT have been closed.

Not really that big a fan of pigheads. I find him quite hit and miss.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,396 ✭✭✭✭Karoma

Its odd because so many would agree

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055375529

So why was this locked? Please explain.
    While many of us would agree with aspects of your post, we wouldn't label all women bitches and time-wasting-bag-searching-twunts like you did.
    It's sexist drivel. I'd say you were trolling if I didn't know you better.

Two simultaneous threads in Feedback? Wow. If I buy you a box of attention, will you stop?

• Subscribers Posts: 9,716 ✭✭✭CuLT

Please sequester your rampant misogyny within the confines of your tiny brain or store it away in whatever crevice it was that you squirmed out of.

Either way, keep it out of the general remit of boards.ie.

Don't post in Feedback again either (banned).

Cheers!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement