Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Town On Junior Night

Options
  • 11-09-2008 12:17am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,332 ✭✭✭

My idea of Hell....

The fake tanned, jailbait wandering around with its blue WKD stained tounges, arses hanging out of Ra-Ra skirts and mini dresses for the world to see, playing Cascada on their phones, and puking in doorways from their naggin of vodka they think the bouncer wont smell . Lost in a see of Mullets and fe-mullets alike just trying to get my bus....

I can only imagine the number of unplanned teenage pregancies happening in various lanes around town and of course the toilet in Redz

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,078 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

HouseHippo wrote: »
    The fake tanned, jailbait wandering around with its blue WKD stained tounges, arses hanging out of Ra-Ra skirts and mini dresses for the world to see, playing Cascada on their phones, and puking in doorways from their naggin of vodka they think the bouncer wont smell . Lost in a see of Mullets and fe-mullets alike just trying to get my bus....

Remove the jailbait part of that post and you've pretty much summed up every other night of the year.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,542 ✭✭✭Captain Darling

Dunno why i'm asking on this thread, but was Old Snypey posting on boards tonight???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,332 ✭✭✭HouseHippo

Not at 6 o'clock in the Day

• Registered Users Posts: 13,460 ✭✭✭✭kowloon

So like a regular Friday night then!

Edit: Almightycushion got there first.

Dunno why i'm asking on this thread, but was Old Snypey posting on boards tonight???
    I say he's busy given the occassion

• Advertisement

I say he's busy given the occassion

Hmmm.... interesting..........

I say we join him, dressing like 20 year olds means they should be rode like 20 year olds :)

I say we join him, dressing like 20 year olds means they should be rode like 20 year olds :)
    I dont think that'll stand up in court. Oooooopppppssss.:D

I dont think that'll stand up in court. Oooooopppppssss.:D
    There isn't any statutory rape laws here anymore...

Thanks to our government they are ripe for the pickin :D

I know the next words outta my mouth will be "I swear I didn't know"

• Registered Users Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Holsten

You left out one key detail... where.. exactly?!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,441 ✭✭✭✭jesus_thats_gre

****, was it junior cert result night tonight? doh

• Registered Users Posts: 6,240 ✭✭✭hussey

The fake tanned, jailbait wandering around with its blue WKD stained tounges, arses hanging out of Ra-Ra skirts and mini dresses for the world to see,
    pics or GTFO

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,214 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

The fake tanned, jailbait wandering around with its blue WKD stained tounges, arses hanging out of Ra-Ra skirts and mini dresses for the world to see, playing Cascada on their phones, and puking in doorways
    [Certain AH posters]Aw yeah, ****ing hot, giggidy, jackpot etc[/Certain AH posters]

In another context: [Certain AH posters]****ing skanky knacker slappers[/Certain AH posters]

:p

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,078 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

Dudess wrote: »
    [Certain AH posters]Aw yeah, ****ing hot, giggidy, jackpot etc[/Certain AH posters]

In another context: [Certain AH posters]****ing skanky knacker slappers[/Certain AH posters]

:p
    And some posters would be both at the same time.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,892 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

My idea of Hell....

I can only imagine the number of unplanned teenage pregancies happening in various lanes around town and of course the toilet in Redz

Down with that sort of thing!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,235 ✭✭✭Dave147

My sister was out for JC night, young boys died tonight as a result of my protectiveness :p Nah I just got langers and only realised it at about 11pm..

An Fhile wrote: »
    Down with that sort of thing!
    Obligatory 'Careful now!'

• Closed Accounts Posts: 77 ✭✭....shell....

My brother was out . . . .he came home in one piece anyway . . .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 119 ✭✭Lillyella

Thats rather sick. These girls are 14/15.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 125 ✭✭nycman

Lillyella wrote: »
    I concur, Ewww....

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

just home..was meant to meet snyper but he never turned up, must have been busy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

You are so right. Pitchforks at the ready.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,240 ✭✭✭hussey

are you not like 16 anyway?

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,892 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

I wouldn't get so worked up about it. I believe HouseHippo was using a little something known as irony. :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 40,867 ✭✭✭✭Xavi6

Straight down the chemist in the morning for the panic pill

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

I love the Google Ads at the bottom of this thread:-

Irish Models Needed
    Get Open Auditions by Text. Don't Miss Out, Register Now!
    www.irishauditions.com/ModelsNeeded
    Teenage Pregnancy
    Find practical business information on teenage pregnancy.
    www.allbusiness.com
    Gorgeous Junior Gowns
    Beautiful Dresses For All Occasions Choose From Our Wide Selection Now!
    www.HipHopBoutique.com/Dresses
    Bars in Dublin 20
    Find Bars in Dublin 20
    yourlocal.ie/Bars/Dublin20

Sully wrote: »

All hail the wonders of internet advertising! Somebody's got to make a fail/you're-not-doing-it-right picture out of that.

In other news, my little sister survived her night out, and not only stayed sober but also came home complaining about the state of her peers. I'd be proud of her, if only she hadn't worn so much fake tan :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Holsten

hussey wrote: »
    pics or GTFO
    +1

• Closed Accounts Posts: 119 ✭✭captainzapp

I was wondering why I felt so old last night. I was in wax and I swear there was a 13 year old kid there. We did actually get a picture of him as well. He was tiny!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28,951 ✭✭✭✭Quazzie

Sully wrote: »
    WTF is the story with that ads. Are they new or have I just never noticed them before. Maybe its just my JC hangover but they are really pissing my off today!!

Advertisement