Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kildare Film Cub

Options
  • 11-09-2008 9:34am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,187 ✭✭✭

MODS: I have also posted this in the films forum but I hope it will get some replies from the Kildare forum as well. Hope you don't mind.

Hi,

Anyone interested in joining a Kildare Film Club? Looking at using the Storm cinema in Naas so it would probably suit people living around the Naas, Newbride, Kildare area.

I know that Storm isn't the best cinema in Ireland but it's local and until we get one in Whitewater (yeah right!) it will do.

Nothing too heavy, we just pick a film to see once a fortnight and meet up for a pint after to discuss and do a group review on camera for the blog.

I would also welcome independent filmmakers to join as we can set up future screenings for short films.

If anyone is interested in this, please send me a PM.

Cheers, KeefG

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,187 ✭✭✭keefg

anyone else interested in this before we set up a date for our first movie?

feel free to PM me.

cheers.

Advertisement