Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

My "dangerous" Dog

124»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,851 ✭✭✭Glowing

At least they're all small enough to drop-kick :D

(that was a joke incase anyone thinks I'm condoning violence)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 303 ✭✭Discostuy

From my own experiece,

Yorkshire terrier
    Jack russell

Little feckers

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,604 ✭✭✭dave1982

pics170.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,604 ✭✭✭dave1982

m002.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

Nice, but boxer's are not on the restricted dogs list so your's can't be a killer!.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,180 ✭✭✭Mena

64016.JPG

Cujo, oh how I miss thee :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 254 ✭✭~Thalia~

Mena wrote: »
    64016.JPG

Cujo, oh how I miss thee :(

BEAUTIFUL dog....those eyes...WOW! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 302 ✭✭looserock

Discostuy wrote: »
    haha...i wouldn'd mind but the one that starts all the fights and has the biggest issues is the little terrier :D

Exactly the same here, we have Bordeaux's.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 969 ✭✭✭kerrysgold

Your GSD is stunning! Agree with Thalia, gorgeous eyes..

Dave, you're boxers are so cute! I love the little socks on the brown one :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 701 ✭✭✭sickle

my two killers! ;)
    IMG_0023.JPG
    IMG_0018.JPG

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 456 ✭✭wyk

Here's my Greyhound Ceatharlach:
    medium.jpg

My Greyhound Roman:
    medium.jpg

Though I do not use a muzzle(my current Greyhound never raced or hunted), I always have them safely on a strong lead while in public.

Now here's the 'real' dangerous dogs.

This is my Rottweiler, He is 140 lbs, and is absolutely vicious to strangers. He guards the house in Texas. The Greyhound in this pic is 80 lbs.
    medium.jpg

My Komondor, a livestock guardian sheepdog which guards the herd and grounds is even more vicious(his sisters have killed an American Pit Bull and a Coyote wandering on to the ranch recently, as well):
    medium.jpg

All these dogs are under strict control 24 hours a day, and have been obedience trained by an experienced dog handler.

Do not think for a moment that dog laws are based solely upon your particular breeds temperament or appearance alone. A large part of it is the amount of damage the animal is capable of. A Chihuahua and a Rottweiler can love their owner the same amount, but they can not do the same amount of harm if they disagree with a stranger.

Respect your dog, respect others, and maintain control of your animal 24/7. Don't be one of the few that have already started to mess things up for others.

WYK

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,468 ✭✭✭Evil Phil

I can't believe boxers are considered a dangerous dog. Big dopey friendly lumps from what I can tell.

Anyway, it's the cats you want to watch out for:

cat.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 2 pacanto

my fearsome brutes!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,957 ✭✭✭Cherry Blossom

This thread is 4 and a half years old

Locking

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement