Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Canada Dry

• 11-09-2008 11:18am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,777 ✭✭✭✭

Is it dead? Can anyone get it anymore??? :-(

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 256 ✭✭wintear

I have seen it in ASDA and Sainsburys in the UK and it tastes as good as ever. So it isn't dead.

Though I haven't seen it in any shops in the Republic but you should be able to get it in the North.

They have it in every single shop in the whole of northern Ireland.
    They can't understand what is wrong with us that we got rid of it!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,777 ✭✭✭✭Nalz

Right off to the north I go!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,576 ✭✭✭lord lucan

for some reason canada dry never took off here. i went through a 6 month phase in the late 80's of drinking it all the time. seeing this thread makes me want to try it again:D

might check out boots,they often sell stuff that you can only get in the UK.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,381 ✭✭✭oblivious

it was one of those drink that kinda killed its self, it really reduce the amount of Ginger in it to make it more suitable as a mixer and lost out as its was not quite a ginger ale and people reduced the amount of mixer other that cock and such

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 72 ✭✭TheDude2008

aww brings back memories remember the ad on tv for it with the guy on the train and the dog:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 72 ✭✭TheDude2008

oh hers another one from the 1990s sunkist , remember the motto ( drink it in the sun, sunkist is the one)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,686 ✭✭✭EdgarAllenPoo

I've only ever been able to get it when I'm in the Canarys, if you can get it there then why not here?

Advertisement