Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Upgrade eligibility

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,774 ✭✭✭Ah-Watch

nevf wrote: »
    because Vodafone are considering implementing similar measures.
    Vodafone changed theirs last month- but could change it again. At least theirs isn't as bad as 02s but I do believe Vodafone are easier to get an upgrade from anyway

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,706 ✭✭✭120_Minutes

chrislad wrote: »
    I work with it every day. It's been the case for more than 12 months now. Believe me, people are used to it. I used to hear complaints. Now, people just say 'Okay. That's grand.'

I too work with it every day....and the first thing i'm asked is "does it come with free credit" then i explain bonus credit...then they say "jaysus thats shocking" shrug their shoulders and get on with it. so they're not used to it in my neck of the woods!

imunhappy...can you explain your post a little better? i'm not getting it, are all upgrades suspended till those dates for everyone?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,100 ✭✭✭Davexirl

Exact same story with me, am gonna leave o2 now. I pay 150-200 euro a month on my bill. My contract is up in December can I lower my bill to the €20 a month contract and just port away and then o2 will send me a final bill???

Advertisement