Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

garden

• 11-09-2008 12:36pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 46

I saw the roofer thread and thought perhaps I'd get some help too:

I'm looking for someone reliable to come in and tame my garden. It was neglected all summer and I want everything cut back before the winter.
    I have hedges down the back (connifer I think - evergreen anyway) that are choked with climbing weeds and are out of control - over 15ft at this stage. So I need someone who can cut them down to about 6ft - someone who really knows what they're at and has insurance.

I'd give it a go but: 1) I don't have the right tools. 2) I have a phobia of chainsaws (is it a phobia when it's perfectly rational to be scared of something?)

Oh it'd be nice if they'd scalp the grass and do a bit o'weeding too *grin*
    Anyone know anyone who fits the bill?

<<Edit - I'm in Portlaw so someone local - or will to drive out would be great - thanks>>

Thank you all kindly in advance.
    xx Kate

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,473 ✭✭✭robtri

Old Forge Landscaping did some lanscaping for me in work here, they are very good and where very reliable... I will PM you the number...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46 kitten_bar

Robtri

thank you very much - this is exactly what I'm looking for - a handyman really wouldn't do (no insurance + chainsaws = law suit waiting to happen)

Got your PM - much appreciated

Thank you!

xKate

Advertisement