Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

got my repeat exam results

Options
  • 11-09-2008 1:12pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 19

and ive only passed 10 from 12 modules, im not sure what happens next, can anyone tell me, it says my academic standing is exemption granted, wtf

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,272 ✭✭✭✭Atomic Pineapple

and ive only passed 10 from 12 modules, im not sure what happens next, can anyone tell me, it says my academic standing is exemption granted, wtf

it means you haven't fully passed but you can continue on to the next part of your course, i think, you may have passed one subject by compensation and be carrying another one into the next part with you, meaning you'll have to repeat the subject or atleast its exam at the end of the next part of your course

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 2,688 Mod ✭✭✭✭Morpheus

Depends on your course type i think.

When i was up there I had to repeat exams, as far as i recall, i got exemption granted but had to resit the failed modules during the year.

Advertisement