Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FAS eCollege IT Courses

Options
  • 11-09-2008 1:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭

http://www.ecollege.ie/site/html/courses/courseDetail.php?detailId=90&catId=4

Just wondering does anybody have any experience in doing any of these??? I finished a Computer degree about a year ago, but my course did not deal with any VB, ASP or .NET stuff. I really want to get into this field as I have played around with Visual Studio stuff a little bit and really like this area. Just wondering does anyone think doing a few of these FAS courses, which in fairness are very cheap, are a good idea? I dont know about going the whole way and doing the Microsoft Certifications yet, just want to get to know enough so I would feel comfortable going for jobs in this area, and will they give me the opportunity to get into companies that devlope .NET web applications?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 177 ✭✭Barrypr

I did a few years programming myself in college inc vb java and ibm as400, I saw a course that looked intersting that I wanted to do with FAS however I was told it would not benifit me see as I had a few years done in college. The courses are pretty basic id say just give you a very basic foundation.

Spend few more bucks you might find better part time courses in your area!

Advertisement