Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Shell.Fianna Fail/Fine Gael to Sea

Options
  • 11-09-2008 2:10pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 909 ✭✭✭

I know that this will make me the most unpopular poster on here but I don't care.

I think its about time people spoke out about the brown envelopes that has led to this country exporting our most valuable resources for free to Shell, Statoil and the Norwegian Goverment. :mad:

Fine Gael will be the next Government but in my opinion Fine Gael are as much conmen and scumbags as Fianna Fail. How could any country give billions of euro of exports go for nothing!!!!! The people of Mayo should be ashamed of themselves for keep voting for the same parties. And it won't change in the next election.

Finegael and LABOUR will return to Governemnt and Fianna Fail will spend their massive profits conned from the Irish voting mugs over the past 10 years. It just is not right.

For the record my mum and dad vote FF/FG traditionally but as a reasonably young person in this country I won't be voting for either of these scum. Its time to vote indepoendents and its time for Irish to stop living a fake world idiolising De valera and Collins who as it turns out were in it for the money too and not the country. What a sad little nation full of stupid fools that return the same conmen year in year out.

Rant Over :mad:

Now lets wait for FF/FG supportign fools to reply thinking they are part of something but who are of course just being used up :mad:

Comments

• Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 28,804 Mod ✭✭✭✭oscarBravo

Go outside, take a walk, come back tomorrow and if you can post the same thing without insulting wide swathes of the population, we'll have a discussion on it.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement