Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

VRT Tallaght Direct Direct Number

Options
  • 11-09-2008 2:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 469 ✭✭

Hi Friends,

After spending the following times trying to reach the VRO office in Tallaght:

a). 22 minutes on Monday
    ii). 6 minutes again on Monday
    iii). 8 minutes again on Monday

b). 14 minutes on Wednesday

c). 12 minutes Today

I have came to the conclusion that they should hire some one to answer their calls. This may take a few days, months or posssibly years.

Their main number is: 01 4149700

If you do not fancy being on hold for a ridiculous ammount of time, try the following numbers:

01 4149701
    01 4149702
    01 4149703
    01 4149704
    01 4149705

etc..

Comments

• Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 39,822 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

I think you fail to understand that the VRO is part of the civil service.
    People employed in there, although having permanent pensionable jobs are not required to actuially work!
    :D

• Registered Users Posts: 469 ✭✭knuth

kbannon wrote: »
    I think you fail to understand that the VRO is part of the civil service.
    People employed in there, although having permanent pensionable jobs are not required to actuially work!
    :D

True that. Felt like putting my phone through the window at one stage.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,523 ✭✭✭Traumadoc

I remember trying to contact them, only got through when I tried the other numbers , amazing effect

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,817 ✭✭✭Stevie Dakota

If I worked there I wouldn't answer the phone either, those goons get enough abuse as it is.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 690 ✭✭✭VH

the VRO that is supposed to answer all telephone queries is the one in tipperary - but that's a closely guarded secret

phoning your local VRO is a waste of time

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 469 ✭✭knuth

If I worked there I wouldn't answer the phone either, those goons get enough abuse as it is.

Uh, any job that features a conversation on the phone is prone to various accounts of abuse.

Please do not side with them for not answering the phones, it makes you uncool.

Advertisement