Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Problem with Double posting?

Options
  • 11-09-2008 3:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭

I thought I'd put this in feedback incase anyone else is having the same problem and wants to share.

All day today, whenever I try and post, I get a message saying that I need to wait 30 seconds before I can post again, but if I scroll down the page to see the rest of the posts, I can see mine has been posted.

I generally quick reply to threads. And I'm using Firefox 3, btw. At first I thought I was somehow double clicking and it was confusing the browser or something, but realised that that was a stupid excuse.

So is anyone else suffering from this? Is it a boards problem, a firefox problem or a Humanji problem?
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,866 ✭✭✭Adam

yeah there's been some problems this morning, i imagine cult is working on it. it's been pretty smooth for me for the last couple of hours though, is it still occurring for you?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Same here (I have a thread on the Development forum), also the front page last 20 post are not displaying. The place is as flaky as UPC digital at the moment :pac:

Mike,

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,429 ✭✭✭✭star-pants

I've been getting that 'post again in 30 seconds' thingy too most of the day, I was getting confused thinking I was hitting something twice. It comes and goes..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,095 ✭✭✭✭omb0wyn5ehpij9

Im having that problem at the moment aswell, only seems to be with quick replies though

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,111 ✭✭✭MooseJam

I get this post is a duplicate of a post you have already posted

• Advertisement
Advertisement