Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Options
  • 11-09-2008 3:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,432 ✭✭✭RedXIV

Be happy. No seriously, go out and have fun. Be the best version of yourself you can possibly be because big romantic gestures are hollywood's poisoned version of the world. All you can hope for is to show her what she's missing. trust me on this ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 clare06

do you know if she is still interested in you? no point in trying to rebuild your relationship if she has already moved on but on the other hand if she still has feelings for you start off slow. make a point to make date night every week that way you can do our own thing what ever it is the other days and impress her on your date nights and build it up from there. be sure to keep your own independence and help her keep hers it get boring if you don't

• Registered Users Posts: 1,150 ✭✭✭LivingDeadGirl

Take it to PI tbh, so sick of these threads all over the place in here, same with the gift ones, there's a gift forum y'know!!

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,304 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

I'm getting sick of them too, but I don't think there's enough of a personal issue in this thread to warrant moving it to PI. However I have moved several threads over the last couple of weeks to both PI and Gifts.

The way I see it is that with the growing popularity and increased traffic of TLL people see it as somewhere that they can come to have their problems solved, because there's bound to be someone who'll give them advice, whereas Gifts, for example, is quieter and their post mightn't be seen by very many people. We could adopt the BGRH model for dealing with threads where people ask for advice - rip the piss out of the OP, but I think the regulars here are too nice for that. :)

Advertisement