Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best place to buy a mattress on the North Side?

• 11-09-2008 4:03pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,858 ✭✭✭

Don't want to wait a few weeks for one to be ordered. Any place I should go that have them in stock ready for delivery?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 782 ✭✭✭gibo_ie

try Baize house in Glasnevin (Behind Woodies).
    www.baize.ie They are good, have stock and are very resonable priced.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,271 ✭✭✭banchang

I would go for Argos

plenty of choice, & you know what you are getting, as you specify it

don't trust a lie down in the showroom bed as they always feel great

even better go north of the border to Newry if you can, to get it even cheaper

• Registered Users Posts: 223 ✭✭Donal94

If your looking for a cheap one I'd go to bargain town. I bought a double that is surprisingly good quality for €120 recently.They had them in stock to take away.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 105 ✭✭hamrog

I ordered a Royal Memory Foam Mattress from www.beds.ie and it was delivered the next morning. Good mattresses at good prices and if you order online before 2 they deliver the next day. I had mine before 8.00 in the morning.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26 sallymount

hi, been on the net and can save almost €650 on a silentnight mattress delivered from the uk, 50% cheaper compared to clerys. anyone any experience of ordering from the uk, thanks.

• Advertisement
Advertisement