Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

wireless printer req .

• 11-09-2008 5:28pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 752 ✭✭✭

wanted the above but most of all one thats good ink at a good price for it . redfan

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,748 ✭✭✭Do-more

Forgive me for asking what might be a stupid question but are you sure you need a wireless printer?

The reason I ask is that I though I needed one myself but then discovered that I can print on the printer connected to one of my PC's from either of the other two in the house that all share the same Eircom wireless router.

As for wireless printers, I have the wired version of this printer and find it very good. e.g. Photos printed out on glossy paper are excellant quality IMO.

I bought genuine Lexmark hi-capacity replacement cartridges on ebay for it last time which were much cheaper than the shops here. If your not botered about genuine ink, the refill shops do them cheaper again.

invest4deepvalue.com

Advertisement