Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

windows media player

• 11-09-2008 5:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 42

I recently upgraded from win xp to vista since then any film I download will not play on windows media player,before I upgraded I had no problem any sugestions:mad:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,874 ✭✭✭✭PogMoThoin

Get this: K lite codec pack

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 34,567 ✭✭✭✭Biggins

PogMoThoin wrote: »

I agree. Its one of THEE best. Get the biggest pack on that site.

Make sure in the install option that you select everything with the ffdshow filter applying.
    This will ensure every file format possible for sound and video will play no problem.
    This is an exceptional codec pack and I install it on many, many machines that I am asked to upgrade/fix/etc.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

+1 for Klite, was using CCCP up until about a month ago , but it has not been updated in 8 months so switched to this, OP regards movies I prefer media player classic myself for its ability to nicely scale image to fit screen (vlc etc etc also have this)

• Registered Users Posts: 42 The Dav

thanks lads will download now:D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 34,567 ✭✭✭✭Biggins

...and its quicker to start up, less hassle and uses less system resources (including ram) to boot.
    A lifesaver.

• Advertisement
Advertisement