Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sporthouse ?

Options
  • 11-09-2008 5:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,169 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I've had the same sporthouse day bag for the last 14 years. With almost daily use all over the world it's still in usable condition, but is finally starting to show some signs of giving up the ghost. I'd like to replace it with another one.

Are sporthouse bags available in dublin city anywhere?

It was very similar to this one:

http://www.sporthouse.ie/dayp_smallday.htm

Do sporthouse still exist? Their web site looks very out of date.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,946 ✭✭✭BeardyGit

Their website's 7 years old, but they're still in business alright.

Always liked the simple durability of their products myself.

Give them a call on 051-377-977 to find out who the local stockist is for their products. I know the Scout Shop and The Great Outdoors both stocked it in the past.....

• Registered Users Posts: 700 ✭✭✭kayaksurfbum

http://www.sporthouse.ie/services.php?osCsid=45a66df4f8a71444542be500ecc0b057

New site has been a long time comming. but its here now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,946 ✭✭✭BeardyGit

Great to see it updated a bit - I presume you're involved with the company in some fashion (if you're in Waterford, and with that username)? Will a full list of products be put up online?

• Registered Users Posts: 700 ✭✭✭kayaksurfbum

The site is still being updated. I hope to have all our new bags up on it soon.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,430 ✭✭✭testicle

That site is giving me a reported Trojan (vertiacl.js is the file name) according to my AV scanner

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,430 ✭✭✭testicle

testicle wrote: »
    That site is giving me a reported Trojan (vertiacl.js is the file name) according to my AV scanner

Having looked at the offending file, it's the very last line that does the nastyness.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,468 ✭✭✭Evil Phil

Yeah, I'm getting that warning too.

Advertisement