Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Any E-Trip Taxi owners out there?

Options
  • 11-09-2008 5:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 20,836 ✭✭✭✭

Just about to sign up to Etrip, (50c admin+VAT instead of the usual €1) and everything else seems to be the best deal too. Anyway, any taxi drivers with a tag and the "refer a friend" thing who want to get €3 and give me €3 credit too :pac:

I know it's only €3 each, but it's €6 not going to them :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,396 ✭✭✭✭Karoma

Moved from After Hours to a more fitting audience.
    Bounce it back if you don't want it here.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,863 ✭✭✭✭crosstownk

Slightly related, but I wonder if taxi drivers who have signed up to a toll provider where they get charged €2 per toll, will they end up charging customers the standard €3?

• Registered Users Posts: 20,836 ✭✭✭✭cormie

I've heard of some charging €3 anyway.

I've seen loads of Etrip stickers on taxis and now I want to find one I can't:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 20,836 ✭✭✭✭cormie

C'mon there must be at least one :D

Advertisement