Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Paddy Power account

Options
  • 11-09-2008 6:07pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 82 ✭✭

Can you walk into any paddy power shop and deposit money into your account.Other than money do you need anything else to do this?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 857 ✭✭✭thedini

just money

• Closed Accounts Posts: 261 ✭✭mbradso2003

Just money mate, think there may be minimum deposit of E50. Although presently you cannot withdraw winnings through shops although i believe they are looking into this at the moment....

• Registered Users Posts: 26 kevo0489

Just money mate, think there may be minimum deposit of E50. Although presently you cannot withdraw winnings through shops although i believe they are looking into this at the moment....

I just won over 1000 quid with my pp account. If i cant withdraw my winnings through a shop how can i withdraw it??

• Registered Users Posts: 1,752 ✭✭✭wb

kevo0489 wrote: »
    I just won over 1000 quid with my pp account. If i cant withdraw my winnings through a shop how can i withdraw it??

Bank transfer is the easiest. Think they do cheque too - but to be honest, I haven't used my pp account in ages so I'm not sure which is best. Must have been a lucky start if you've never had the need to click 'withdraw' before!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 261 ✭✭mbradso2003

You can withdraw your winnings back to the card used for the deposit. Takes 3 working days for winnings to hit account usually.. Alternatively you can withdraw by cheque.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

You can withdraw your winnings back to the card used for the deposit. Takes 3 working days for winnings to hit account usually.. Alternatively you can withdraw by cheque.
    You can't withdraw winnings to Mastercard though.

Used cheque before .. took about 2 weeks to come out.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,288 ✭✭✭✭Dodge

If you have a laser card, thats the handiest way of depositing and withdrawing.

• Registered Users Posts: 183 ✭✭aarymark

never had any problem with cheques from pp 3 days is all it takes

• Registered Users Posts: 803 ✭✭✭flushje

They have lowered the minimum down to £/€10

Advertisement