Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

apprenticeship!

Options
  • 11-09-2008 6:29pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 94 ✭✭

not expecting to find one here, but if anyone hears of anything a heads up [PM] would be great! thanks!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

Aww, here was I thinking you got one cos someone noticed your flash on deviant art. :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 94 ✭✭tayto909

no, wasn't expecting that from dev art, just boosting my proflie and networking a bit. showed my work to a couple of well known irish artists the other week and got some great feedback... i think i need to get up to dublin, look/ask around the studios up there more often and get out of the midlands/west!! theres zero going on here really in terms of a scene, and honestly i wouldn't want to apprentice at any of the studios i've been in around here, no offence intended.

Good luck to ya man :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,846 ✭✭✭Le Rack

there are some going around dub at the mo afaik a mate of mine just got an appreticeship in snakebite

Le Rack wrote: »
    there are some going around dub at the mo afaik a mate of mine just got an appreticeship in snakebite
    can you pm me any info you have?? cheers.

• Advertisement

alright. i'm pretty sure i've managed to get somthing lined up in the way of an apprenticeship.should be starting my 'trial' this week, so it's time to impress. great studio and artists. and not in dublin!! woo-woo!

Wow, fair play man! Very happy for you.

Congratulations!

thanks. can't wait to begin, really looking forward to it all.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭longshanks

whereabouts will you be based?

hi, if things work out, i'll be in limerick.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,560 ✭✭✭Molberts

That's brilliant, the best of luck with it! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Awesome :D Best of luck Tayto909! :)

Advertisement