Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

WWE Raw in belfast 13th november

• 11-09-2008 6:53pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,878 ✭✭✭

Hi Guys,

Anyone know where to pick up tickets for the above? Any help greatly appreciated. Mods delete if against the rules.

Match

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,847 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,600 ✭✭✭✭CMpunked

Its not against the rules as its Aiken who is promoting these shows.

There are two shows, another has been added and will be on sale tomorrow morning (friday) at 9.

http://www.ticketmaster.ie/WWE-World-Wrestling-Entertainment-tickets/artist/807358

• Subscribers Posts: 2,163 ✭✭✭Brolly

You won't get any tickets for the 13/11/09 show unless you try ebay etc. Ticketmaster sold out of tickets for it over 2 months ago. As CBG says, they are back next April and tickets are on sale tomorrow morning.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,012 ✭✭✭eamonnq

Anyone know what they are like about bringing cameras into these shows? Have tickets for Belfast, and would like to bring my digital camera (nothing major) with me but don't want it taken off me on the way in or anything.

Would you be likely to be left with it or would they not let you in at all ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,624 ✭✭✭Dancor

eamonnq wrote: »
    Anyone know what they are like about bringing cameras into these shows? Have tickets for Belfast, and would like to bring my digital camera (nothing major) with me but don't want it taken off me on the way in or anything.

I was at a show in Belfast last year and there was no problem with bringing in a camera.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,588 ✭✭✭JP Liz

All tickets for RAW show in Belfast 13th of November 08 sold ot

try ebay, buy and sell or newspapers

Tickets for RAW show Belfast 24th April 09 on sale today

eamonnq wrote: »

Provided its not a video camera, i doubt they'll care. WWE Rules are universal i believe (meaning no matter where they go you can bring anything you want except video cameras and laser pens)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 937 ✭✭✭michael.etc...

There's generally never a problem bringing cameras etc.. into the Odyssey.
    I'm from Belfast, and have been to a few WWE shows there, and it's never been a problem at all.

They do frown upon people taking videos of any sort, but then again, it's hard to catch you out amongst the crowd if you're using your camera.

I would suggest to anyone hoping to go to the april show, to pick up their tickets before the November one, it'll probably sell out by then!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,012 ✭✭✭eamonnq

Thanks for the replies, camera does decent video as well!!

Advertisement