Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fishing/Sailing shop in Galway?

Options
  • 11-09-2008 7:07pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,275 ✭✭✭

I'm after a couple of handheld flares and you can usually pick them up in aforementioned shops. Where's a good shout?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 125 ✭✭nycman

The only place I can think of is Galway Maritime but I hear it's a very expensive shop... Hope that helps

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,266 ✭✭✭Steyr

Have you tried Duffy's? Its across from Euro2 on Mainguard st? Just up from the dew drop inn.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,675 ✭✭✭ronnie3585

nycman wrote: »
    The only place I can think of is Galway Maritime but I hear it's a very expensive shop... Hope that helps

Is this the shop on Merchants road? I'd say that's the best place to get some flares. Other fishing shops are Freeneys on Shop Street and Corrib Tackle out in the Liosbaun Industrial Estate.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,166 ✭✭✭✭Zzippy

I've never seen flares in any of the tackle shops, except on some of the customers :P
    Only place in town I know of is Galway Maritime. Think there's a similar marine supplies place out in Clarinbridge, don't know if they're any cheaper (wouldn't be hard!)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 66 ✭✭paddy316i

I'm after a couple of handheld flares and you can usually pick them up in aforementioned shops. Where's a good shout?

aforementioned?? :D:D:D:D:D
    Man who says that???

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,166 ✭✭✭✭Zzippy

paddy316i wrote: »
    aforementioned?? :D:D:D:D:D
    Man who says that???

People with a decent grasp of English. Its quite a common word actually.

Maybe you should read more... ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 66 ✭✭paddy316i

Zzippy wrote: »
    People with a decent grasp of English. Its quite a common word actually.

Maybe you should read more... ;)

Man I have never in daily life heard anybody mention that before. Sure you see it in books & papers but people don't speak the same as written text:rolleyes:

Advertisement