Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Selling online from home

Options
  • 11-09-2008 7:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,116 ✭✭✭

Can anyone tell me if a license is needed to sell natural and organic home-made skincare products online from home? Is there anything else that might be needed? Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 blainebullman

Hi ironingbored,
    I like the name but no i don't think you need any special license but you should ask trade associations and ask for other peoples advice who are already doing what you want to do.Most people will be happy to help and won't mind you asking.Just send an email asking them and be sincere and friendly.

Blaine Bullman
    favicon.ico PR: [URL="javascript:{}"]wait...[/URL]favicon.ico I: [URL="javascript:{}"]wait...[/URL]favicon.ico L: [URL="javascript:{}"]wait...[/URL]favicon.ico LD: [URL="javascript:{}"]wait...[/URL]favicon.ico I: [URL="javascript:{}"]wait...[/URL][URL="javascript:{}"]wait...[/URL]favicon.ico C: [URL="javascript:{}"]wait...[/URL]favicon.ico SD: [URL="javascript:{}"]wait...[/URL]
    [IMG]chrome://seoquake/content/skin/close.gif[/IMG]

Advertisement