Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Cant set NAT settings to "Open" on xbox.

• 11-09-2008 7:43pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Hello all,This is my first post on your forum,
    So please bare with the n00b.

My ISP is Perlico,my problem is my NAT settings are set to "strict" on my network settings page on the xbox360 dashboard.I want to set this to "Open".
    I have been youtubing videos on how to do this,and I have the general Idea of it.

In this link,this is what i want to access to change up the settings to open,BUT,when I enter my 192.168.1.1 into my browser I get a screen that has a login page.I try to enter "admin" or 1234.

But agin I get this hidden password maybe 20 or so digits long,so say if I put in admin,hit enter,this 20+ hidden digit password pops up for a moment and resets back to a highlighted 4 digit?Its starting to bug me now.Is there a way around this or something else.I tried resettings to factory settings on the modem,i thought that may work,but it didnt.

It is a Prestige 660RU-T1.I phoned Perlico for help,but they didnt have a clue and said they dont support Xbox And I would have to get onto Zyxel?

Does Image coding work on this site [img][/img]pic ?

I can post take a pic of my screen and upload it to you.

This is the type of page Im trying to access,[The pic's near the bottom of the linked page]

http://portforward.com/english/routers/port_forwarding/ZyXEL/Prestige600/eMule.htm

If a link is avalable,would you mind proving one or advice plese.I dont know if you have a policy on searching first,but Im searching your site in an attempt to find an answer,So I'll respect that of the site.Not sure if you take kindly to "Oh not another one of these post";)Just trying to do my bit and find an answer as mentioned.I typed in Xbox in your seach box and brought me here.So In advance.

Any help,Very much appreciated on the n00b.
    Jay In Limk.

Thank you.

____

Xlog.jpg

Advertisement