Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Irish Football Tonight (Thursday)

• 11-09-2008 9:27pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 909 ✭✭✭

Latest Scores:

Sporting 2 Athletic 3
    - Mark Quigley with 2 after Fingal went 2-0 up. St Pats have an injury crisis and have leaked 5 goals in the last 2 games. :eek:

Dundalk 4 Kildare 1

- Dundalk go clear at top, tearing towrds the 1st division title. Ironically they will be replacing Galway United in the Premier, the team that got promoted in a boardroom to oust Dundalk :D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 909 ✭✭✭Gareth37

3-3 now, Sporting equalise in last minute :eek:

That is 6 goals conceded now in 2 games.

To add to that Hertha won their first UEFA Cup game 8-1 :eek:

St Pats are in for a tough game Tuesday night if Hertha are better than Sporting Fingal

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,224 ✭✭✭✭SantryRed

Gareth37 wrote: »
    if Hertha are better than Sporting Fingal

:pac::pac::pac::pac::pac::pac::pac::pac::pac::pac::pac::pac::

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,722 ✭✭✭ibh

Top of the league and were having a laugh...
    Not home and hosed yet but i think it will take a fairly major breakdown for us to lose it.
    Don't think that'll happen with the experienced players that are in the team.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,184 ✭✭✭✭Pighead

ibh wrote: »
    Not home and hosed yet but i think it will take a fairly major breakdown for us to lose it.
    Inching ever closer ibh. The promised land is within sight. Good to boost the oul goal difference this evening as well. And good to see old man Baker scoring too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,224 ✭✭✭✭SantryRed

If we win tomorrow, and beat yous next week we're right back in there.

But we're rediculously sh1te. So really can't see anyone bare yourselves going up.

• Advertisement

Pighead wrote: »
    Inching ever closer ibh. The promised land is within sight. Good to boost the oul goal difference this evening as well. And good to see old man Baker scoring too.

Yea we are in control at the minute and throughout the season we have had dips in form but we have gotten it back together, unlike last season when we started well and then went to shit.
    Too early to start sucking each others cocks just yet, but i think we have the players to close it out this year.
    SantryRed wrote: »
    If we win tomorrow, and beat yous next week we're right back in there.

But we're rediculously sh1te. So really can't see anyone bare yourselves going up.

I like your positivity and negativity Santry Red!!!
    I think Shels have a tough one tonight against Limerick and i don't fancy them for a win. A draw maybe?? But if they get the win and get something against us then it is back on, big time.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,184 ✭✭✭✭Pighead

Too early to start sucking each others cocks just yet, but i think we have the players to close it out this year.
    No offence to your cock ibh but even if Dundalk were to win seven Champions League and World Club Championships in a row it would still be too early to start sucking each others cocks. Sorry buddy, that's just the way Pighead rolls.

Pighead wrote: »
    No offence to your cock ibh but even if Dundalk were to win seven Champions League and World Club Championships in a row it would still be too early to start sucking each others cocks. Sorry buddy, that's just the way Pighead rolls.

Sorry Pighead i should have added the metaphorical smiley after that comment. I'm always forgetting it...

It seems to attract funny looks when i use that expression, for some reason... Have been asked to stop using it in work as well. Apparently it makes people feel uncomfortable.

Advertisement