Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BCOOP Autumn '08

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 746 ✭✭✭Gillybean72

Itsallzen wrote: »
    Trying to reg. for Event 1. Password? Thanks.

PM sent :)

$20 shipped from me Mystictarot :)

• Registered Users Posts: 39,546 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

money shipped

• Registered Users Posts: 6,187 ✭✭✭Flushdraw

Itsallzen wrote: »
    Trying to reg. for Event 1. Password? Thanks.
    PM sent :)

Thanks Gill.

Thats 16 people registered now so atm we have a $320 prizepool. I'm sure there will be a couple of others reg/d before this kicks off tomorrow so i'll break the prizepool down 75%/25% for 1st and 2nd.

There's 2 or 3 people on the list that i've forgotten to send the passwords too and because i'm in work til 11 and dont have access to my pc, i don't know who they are.

Gillcarr1972 is going to forward on the passwords for all the events to everyone on the list to make sure each person gets a copy.

If people dont want to contribute to the prizepool, they can still play any number of events they wish. Just PM myself or Gill for the passwords of whichever event you want to play and one of us will pass it on to you.

The deadline for the overall competition is 8.30pm tomorrow night (Tuesday). Good luck

I'll start a new thread for each event in the online sub forum so we can keep any discussion, password requests etc for that particular event in the one place.

Received $20 from each of the below...

Flushdraw - FlushdrawIRE
    WH Bonney - HOWTOBEDEAD
    DubTony - TonyIE40
    [nicK] - scraaaapy
    Ste05 - Poker_Brat11
    Mellor - MellorMan88
    Bops - ianiebops
    Flipper - wkieran
    dvdfan - TheWhiteSwan
    Hoki - Goobaggage
    Roundtower2 - Roundertower3
    Mocta - thebigjumper
    Itsallzen - Dublin Jedi
    newbie2 - GUNNERS_RULE
    30something - 30something
    Gillcarr1972 - Mystictarot

PMs sent to all. If I have missed you, just message me and I will send right away.

Thanks
    Gill

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,764 ✭✭✭DeadParrot

$20 shipped

• Registered Users Posts: 3,615 ✭✭✭Mr.Plough

shipped from mrplough19

• Registered Users Posts: 39,302 ✭✭✭✭Mellor

Just a quicker pointer, everyone on that list has the passwords now.
    But other people who are not part of the overall competion may wish to play,
    Might be a good idea to put a thread up on the online tourney page tomorrow just beforehand

• Registered Users Posts: 10,894 ✭✭✭✭phantom_lord

$20 sent from flynns5

Mellor wrote: »
    Just a quicker pointer, everyone on that list has the passwords now.
    But other people who are not part of the overall competion may wish to play,
    Might be a good idea to put a thread up on the online tourney page tomorrow just beforehand

Mellor,

See my post below from 7.23 tonight ;-)

Yeah that's the plan alright. Will be starting a thread tonight when i get home from work where people can request passwords etc. I might just put the password up 30 mins or so before kick off depending on numbers
    Flushdraw wrote: »
    If people dont want to contribute to the prizepool, they can still play any number of events they wish. Just PM myself or Gill for the passwords of whichever event you want to play and one of us will pass it on to you.

I'll start a new thread for each event in the online sub forum so we can keep any discussion, password requests etc for that particular event in the one place.

Received $20 from each of the below...

Flushdraw - FlushdrawIRE
    WH Bonney - HOWTOBEDEAD
    DubTony - TonyIE40
    [nicK] - scraaaapy
    Ste05 - Poker_Brat11
    Mellor - MellorMan88
    Bops - ianiebops
    Flipper - wkieran
    dvdfan - TheWhiteSwan
    Hoki - Goobaggage
    Roundtower2 - Roundtower3
    Mocta - thebigjumper
    Itsallzen - Dublin Jedi
    newbie2 - GUNNERS_RULE
    30something - 30something
    Gillcarr1972 - Mystictarot
    KevIRL - KevIRL
    DeadParrot - DeadParrot99
    Mr.Plough - MrPlough19
    phantom_lord - flynns5
    Doke - SlowDoke
    Chucky the tree - Mick_dub
    Imposter - Imposter1
    Requiem4adream - ROONEY_DIVES
    The Tourist - myfutureself
    reilly110 - reilly11014
    Strewelpeter - Finsceal Beo
    ocallagh - ocallagh

• Advertisement

Mellor,

See my post below from 7.23 tonight ;-)

Yeah that's the plan alright. Will be starting a thread tonight when i get home from work where people can request passwords etc. I might just put the password up 30 mins or so before kick off depending on numbers
    Dunno how I missed that, big enough post.
    Theres a few regs I expected to get into the over all comp that are missing,
    last minuters

^^^^ Yeah i was thinking 25 before i started this post.

We stand at 23 at the moment so its $345 for 1st and $115 for 2nd.
    Plus we have bounties on Bops and Flipper for extra incentive.

Once the money is transferred to my account by the time the first event kicks off, people will be entered into the overall prize.

I've started a thread in the online sub-forum for event 1.

Btw i'll only be updating the spreadsheet (league table/results/facts etc) for people reg'd for the overall competition, which at the moment is the 23 names above.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 376 ✭✭The Tourist

$20 shipped, "myfutureself" on Stars.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,263 ✭✭✭strewelpeter

$20 shipped from Finsceal Beo

• Registered Users Posts: 3,140 ✭✭✭ocallagh

$20 shipped from ocallagh

$20 shipped, "myfutureself" on Stars.
    $20 shipped from Finsceal Beo
    ocallagh wrote: »
    $20 shipped from ocallagh

Received from all

• Registered Users Posts: 36,319 ✭✭✭✭LuckyLloyd

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,793 ✭✭✭bops

you are all pussies imo

Latest updates from BCOOP...

Congrats to Mr.Plough and all that cashed....unlucky to 27 of you men that got beaten by a girl :pac:

bcoopevent1resultnp8.jpg

joint 10th, lets go.
    The fun starts with the Stud et all

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,269 ✭✭✭DubTony

Latest updates from BCOOP...

Congrats to Mr.Plough and all that cashed....unlucky to 27 of you men that got beaten by a girl :pac:

yeah Tony, obviously it was rigged.

Anyway, I watched till the very end. Looks like you two won't be short of a friend in Killarney :D

DubTony wrote: »
    yeah Tony, obviously it was rigged.

Anyway, I watched till the very end. Looks like you two won't be short of a friend in Killarney :D

lol i know, you cant blame a railbird for trying! Dont think it was DBC tho!

Folks,

Gonna throw a vote of sorts out there on 2 things..

1st off all..we have 30 players registered for the overall prize. Thats $600 in the prizepool. I'm thinking of leaving reg open for this for another week or so. There's 11 events and only you best 8 count, so even if you miss 2 or 3, you wont be at a HUGE disadvantage so if people still want to ship the monies.

This can work both ways tho. Just to use mdwexford as an example. He finished 5th but isnt reg'd for the whole thing. Say he pays his $10 tomorrow and wins it, he'll then decide that he will ship the $20 for the overall prize because he has the advantage, where if he bombs out early ( as i'd expect :pac: ) he gets away with the $20..thoughts?

2nd thing..

I have the Omaha Hi/Lo scheduled for next Thuursday. There will be a lot of punters in Killarney so half the field will be missing. Will i postpone this til later in the series and play it alongside another event or leave it as is?

Just want to get some thoughts and we'll see what to do. Cheers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,341 ✭✭✭✭Chucky the tree

Later comers pay a late fee?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,097 ✭✭✭✭zuroph

no payin in if you've already played 2 events?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,276 ✭✭✭✭mdwexford

Damn you to hell Flushdraw you figured out my masterplan!!!! :pac:

Im in the same boat as Lloyd i doubt ill be playing enough events so didnt bother registering for the overall prize. But fwiw i will FT any event i play :P

• Registered Users Posts: 39,546 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

Folks,

This can work both ways tho. Just to use mdwexford as an example. He finished 5th but isnt reg'd for the whole thing. Say he pays his $10 tomorrow and wins it, he'll then decide that he will ship the $20 for the overall prize because he has the advantage, where if he bombs out early ( as i'd expect :pac: ) he gets away with the $20..thoughts?

Only events after you have paid the reg fee can count toward the overall championship. For the purposes of the overall prize, md hasnt played the first event for example
    I have the Omaha Hi/Lo scheduled for next Thuursday. There will be a lot of punters in Killarney so half the field will be missing. Will i postpone this til later in the series and play it alongside another event or leave it as is?

Just want to get some thoughts and we'll see what to do. Cheers

Postpone imo

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29 Itsallzen

1. No issue with latecomers, but only events after payment to count towards league points.

2. Play as scheduled.

Can reg at any time, but only events after this count

And play away next week. Its only the supersat, and i'd say most are going down on the fri.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 511 ✭✭✭WH BONNEY

Can reg at any time, but only events after this count

Keep to the original dates.

Advertisement