Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BCOOP Autumn '08

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,187 ✭✭✭Flushdraw

Firefox is rubbish and has crashed twice so this is thebest i can do for the results table. I'll update again when i'm home early next week because i'm aay the long weekend...

my.php?image=finalstandingsjp1.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 39,302 ✭✭✭✭Mellor

Congrats to Tony, Mrs Tony, and Tony (in that order)
    Had good crack with this, wish I took the start a little more seriously as I ended up beuing in the weirdest EV spot ever when 5 handed.
    I hope I didnt annoy too many of yous, but my current PC is dire, so can only really one table, the needle passes the time.

As for my busto hand in the ME, I thought he was 100% bluffing, only figured AJ could call, and that would iof re-raised most likely. Was the whole, he knows I shouldn't bust him, feck it I will, busto

GG all

• Registered Users Posts: 746 ✭✭✭Gillybean72

Flushdraw wrote: »
    Firefox is rubbish and has crashed twice so this is thebest i can do for the results table. I'll update again when i'm home early next week because i'm aay the long weekend...

my.php?image=finalstandingsjp1.jpg

Thats the best you can do??? a little red "X" haha. I will get one of the kids to fix it for you later ;)

Mellor wrote: »
    Congrats to Tony, Mrs Tony, and Tony (in that order)
    Had good crack with this, wish I took the start a little more seriously as I ended up beuing in the weirdest EV spot ever when 5 handed.
    I hope I didnt annoy too many of yous, but my current PC is dire, so can only really one table, the needle passes the time.

As for my busto hand in the ME, I thought he was 100% bluffing, only figured AJ could call, and that would iof re-raised most likely. Was the whole, he knows I shouldn't bust him, feck it I will, busto

GG all

It was really good fun, the craic at the table was all good except for Kev IRL and his football *yaaawwnnn* but other than that it was all done in the best taste and was really funny last night once you realised you couldnt bust anyone out without making me win 2nd!!

GG WP NH :pac::pac:

Tuesday evening was just not the same without our boards bashing on stars :(

We should have a reunion some night with a tourney!

Mods, can you unsticky this now please.
    Thanks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,187 ✭✭✭Flushdraw

I think its time we had the 2009 installment of the BCOOP. Any interest and i'll look into running it again?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,802 ✭✭✭DAMO72

Flushdraw wrote: »
    I think its time we had the 2009 installment of the BCOOP. Any interest and i'll look into running it again?
    Stick me down please Tony

• Registered Users Posts: 7,537 ✭✭✭Ste05

Good man Tony, you love the auld thankless work. Fair play.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,720 ✭✭✭El Stuntman

sure I love trying to play games I don't understand, stick me down

• Closed Accounts Posts: 376 ✭✭The Tourist

DAMO72 wrote: »
    Stick me down please Tony

+1

Cheers.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭fatguy

Sounds like a larf.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 164 ✭✭maloney333

Ill play some if this goes ahead, cheers tony

• Registered Users Posts: 7,706 ✭✭✭premierstone

Yeah id be interested in this sounds like a good fun way to experience one or two variations I have never played

• Registered Users Posts: 3,253 ✭✭✭shano_88

in if it goes ahead.....

• Registered Users Posts: 2,327 ✭✭✭hotspur

You all gonna tap.

Count me in :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,100 ✭✭✭FeetMagic

Inski

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,026 ✭✭✭Conbro

in

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,535 ✭✭✭30something

mise

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,083 ✭✭✭max_power

yup

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,477 ✭✭✭newbie2

errol.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,511 ✭✭✭chips1234

in..

• Registered Users Posts: 4,547 ✭✭✭mormank

im very interested in participating in this Tony but am unable to commit due to current time difference..will play if possible for me to..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 237 ✭✭Rattled77

in.......

• Registered Users Posts: 812 ✭✭✭Irish Iron

interested

• Registered Users Posts: 103 ✭✭pkaces

yip

mormank wrote: »
    im very interested in participating in this Tony but am unable to commit due to current time difference..will play if possible for me to..

Munster is in a different time zone now :confused: fcuk that rules me out too ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,822 ✭✭✭tipp86

Munster is in a different time zone now :confused: fcuk that rules me out too ;)

Im in

Also premierstone are you from Tipp? I pretty much thought i knew anyone from tipp playing poker not that i play live much any more.

tipp86 wrote: »
    Im in

Also premierstone are you from Tipp? I pretty much thought i knew anyone from tipp playing poker not that i play live much any more.

I am indeed although like that since i moved out of Dublin I pretty much play online, from north tipp and nothing really around only crappy pub games, now that you have me thinkin bout it I must call in to the Fitz this weekend if i sober up at any stage :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,822 ✭✭✭tipp86

I am indeed although like that since i moved out of Dublin I pretty much play online, from north tipp and nothing really around only crappy pub games, now that you have me thinkin bout it I must call in to the Fitz this weekend if i sober up at any stage :D

Ah rite ! North tipp makes sense long way away:) dublin is a shorter spin crazy as it sounds:D

Advertisement