Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Tonight with vincent browne

• 11-09-2008 11:29pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 88 ✭✭

at the start of tonight programme browne apolozised for some rude comment he had made the night before about eileen flynn, a former teacher who had been sacked by her school for "living in sin" in the 80s, did anybody see it? what did he say

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,581 ✭✭✭dodgyme

didnt see that bit. However the night before he took apart this wan from the sunday times who was on the panel, made bits of her. When I agree with him I love when he does this, when I dont agree with him I think he is abit bullyish. Anyhow its a good programme.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,972 ✭✭✭✭mike65

I didn't see the programme but Eileen Flynn died a few days ago, so I guess that was what softened his cough.

Mike

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,257 ✭✭✭SoupyNorman

He said, "This Nightly news with Vincent Browne, and we're Xpose for the 60+ age group"

What a disgraceful channel.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭HalloweenJack

I love Vincent Browne. He's been a gift to Irish journalism.

However, it's no surprise that he's been left high and dry on TV3 at this stage in his career. His style has not helped him win over the bigwigs in Gov or RTÉ.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,414 ✭✭✭kraggy

He said, "This Nightly news with Vincent Browne, and we're Xpose for the 60+ age group"

What a disgraceful channel.

Agree. Can't believe they are making money. You need viewers to make money through advertising.

Who the fck is watching it?

• Advertisement
Advertisement