Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Whats going on in Ballymun?

Options
  • 12-09-2008 12:24am
    Registered Users Posts: 847 ✭✭✭

Helicopter circling Ballymun, stopped to hover for a good 5-10 minutes. Saw it from my balcony in Santry. Making lots of noise anyway.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,388 ✭✭✭Kernel

Let me guess.... criminality? :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

They were searching along the bus stop outside the old flats along the Ballymun Road for a good while last night. A couple of Gardai that is, not the helicopter, that came later.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,563 ✭✭✭connundrum

It hovered over the Jolly Toper for ages too.. Alsan were playing (totally unconnected ;))

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,252 ✭✭✭✭stovelid

connundrum wrote: »
    It hovered over the Jolly Toper for ages too.. Alsan were playing (totally unconnected ;))

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

Bit of a change, Wednesday and Thursday night had the helicopter hovering over my house (questioming looking into the flats) for over an hour.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Holsten

Someone lost their keys.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,406 ✭✭✭✭Princess Consuela Bananahammock

It was probably the everything's-ok helicopter.

Everything I don't like is either woke or fascist - possibly both - pick one.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,659 ✭✭✭CrazyRabbit

They forgot their sat nav and are lost.

Advertisement