Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Moose in the Room - Sarah Palin & her religion

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,025 ✭✭✭zod

CPT. SURF wrote: »
    Regarding Palin, I must admit I initially thought it was a terrible choice for McCain. I have never been more wrong about anything; they absolutely love her!

Just what McCain wanted, somebody the republican base could love .. but hold on isn't it important that he/she has the correct credentials for VP ? Especially when your mantra is "country first" ??

McCain will do anything to get elected, he has even raised the eyebrow of Rove who has said his dishonest ads have gone too far.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,271 ✭✭✭irish_bob

zod wrote: »
    Just what McCain wanted, somebody the republican base could love .. but hold on isn't it important that he/she has the correct credentials for VP ? Especially when your mantra is "country first" ??

McCain will do anything to get elected, he has even raised the eyebrow of Rove who has said his dishonest ads have gone too far.

when bushes brain is calling your campaign dishonest , you know youve gone too far

• Registered Users Posts: 3,590 ✭✭✭Mal-Adjusted

Palin is a bit of a psychopath. She isn't a v.p, she's a t.v. personality brought on board to get Hillarey's (sp.) supporters and the *EXTREME* right.
    At least Biden hase some sensability around him, (And there isn't much fear of Obama dying in office)

If someone is stupid enough to vote in a way that a mear heart attack on a 70-something year old could put the big red button in the hands of this lady, deserves what they get. i just hope she doesn't take the rest of the world down with her

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

irish_bob wrote: »
    when bushes brain is calling your campaign dishonest , you know youve gone too far

I think it is more of McCain making professional muck slingers look bad.

Advertisement