Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I've got a schizo cat

Options
  • 12-09-2008 1:06am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,111 ✭✭✭

Outside she wouldn't give you the time of day, no interest in you at all, but inside it's all I love you purr purr purr, rubs up against leg, the difference is amazing, it's funny to say the least

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,324 ✭✭✭tallus

My Kitten is the exact same. Runs from me outside but is all over me inside.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭KTRIC

I have this with mine as well, bloody snobby cats :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 714 ✭✭✭ValerieR

Seems to be a cat trait :-)
    Both of mine are like this too - one more than the other.Probably because they feel more vulnerable outside than they do inside.

Valerie

• Registered Users Posts: 5,132 ✭✭✭Sigma Force

Depends on the cat really, as a teenager I used to take my 2 at the time for walks down the fields..ah them were the days..1 of them would just do their own thing as we were walking along the and the other would stick by me more closely.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,191 ✭✭✭✭Latchy

Two cats size each other up for a while ,then shadow box .

I find that very stimulating

• Advertisement
Advertisement