Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Max Payne 2 - mona sax's tits

Options
  • 12-09-2008 2:29am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭

anyone else impressed with the tits the developers gave mona sax? damn fine work imo.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,528 ✭✭✭TomCo

Yep, very artistic pair of knockers.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,893 ✭✭✭Canis Lupus

You can get a nudey patch

• Registered Users Posts: 3,892 ✭✭✭madrab

God bless the internet :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,067 ✭✭✭L31mr0d

Yeah I remember getting a crack that let you play as any of the characters in the game. Whilst switching through them I came across the naked Mona model. It's not a "patch" akair as its an actual feature built into the game that lets you select character models.

Was a bit weird running through the game shooting people as the naked Mona. Plus she had none of the real world body physics that Namco Bandai seems to spend half their budget on ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 184 ✭✭vodkadub

pics or gtfo...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,707 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

L31mr0d wrote:
    [...]real world body physics[...]

Don't worry, by the next game it'll be Tecmo-alternate-reality gravity, mark my words!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,378 ✭✭✭Krieg

http://i37.tinypic.com/11tvsr5.jpg

The pic is SFW, well sort of

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,415 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Pity they didn't decide to add more gameplay along with the nude model.

• Moderators Posts: 5,558 ✭✭✭Azza

Nothing wrong with the gameplay in either of the Max Payne games. I had a blast playing through both of them.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

^^ I agree. I thought both games were fun, but short. Still, I prefer a short good game to a long crappy game.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,528 ✭✭✭TomCo

Truth, and tbh I don't finish half my games anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,504 ✭✭✭✭DirkVoodoo

I'll stick with Mila Kunis thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,561 ✭✭✭Rhyme

Mona Sax... more like Mona Se-

...no, none of that.

• Registered Users Posts: 764 ✭✭✭ProjectColossus

Great game. Particularly enjoyed slo-mo diving sniper headshots. Here's hoping the film isn't a pile of ****.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,748 ✭✭✭Cunny-Funt

Great game. Particularly enjoyed slo-mo diving sniper headshots. Here's hoping the film isn't a pile of ****.

Of course it will be though. They always are :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,111 ✭✭✭MooseJam

I think the film will be good, some of the gold of the game will rub off, being that close to greatness effects everything, even a film

Advertisement