Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Why come to Aus?

Options
  • 12-09-2008 4:29am
    Registered Users Posts: 6,240 ✭✭✭

Oh yeah!

Plan for saturday, breakfast at bronte beach,
    oogle the girls on Bondi beach
    Arvo BBQ + drinks, followed by Bledisloe cup & Pool Vs Man Yoo

Life is good my friends, life is good

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,671 ✭✭✭BraziliaNZ

I'm not a fan of people boasting about their lives in oz. At the end of the day there are people back in Ireland banging hotter chicks than us, whether it's raining or not!

• Registered Users Posts: 40,867 ✭✭✭✭Xavi6

Lol

It's overcast here but still faaaaar warmer than back home.

Premiership games in the evening ftw!

where can I see this game? Is it on Fox? what time is it on at? weather here sucks eh? they dont show the premiership on setanta ffs. Well maybe a game here and there.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,526 ✭✭✭brendansmith

Watching the soccer at 3 in the morning is terrible. Im usually far beyond the point of sitting still and being able to focus on a television screen.

"people back in Ireland banging hotter chicks than us" dont put yourself down girl, mr right could be just around the corner!

BraziliaNZ wrote: »
    where can I see this game? Is it on Fox? what time is it on at? weather here sucks eh? they dont show the premiership on setanta ffs. Well maybe a game here and there.

Tis on Fox kicking off at 7.45pm Perth time. Absolutely perfect.

Have dinner and a few scoops down the local while watching it then head home for City/Chelski at 12.30am.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,391 ✭✭✭One Cold Hand

I'm not a fan of people boasting about their lives in oz. At the end of the day there are people back in Ireland banging hotter chicks than us, whether it's raining or not!

Is there? Irish chicks are hot? Not the last time I checked!

oh cmon there are tonnes of hot girls there, just tonnes of mongrels too

Xavi6 wrote: »
    Tis on Fox kicking off at 7.45pm Perth time. Absolutely perfect.

Have dinner and a few scoops down the local while watching it then head home for City/Chelski at 12.30am.

Great, now I wonder where I can watch it. Maybe my local will show it, I don't want to go somewhere in northbridge full of drunk eejits.

Im not getting into the whole stupid irish women sexy or not debate here but NZ you seam to be saying that the women here are not great.

Have you tried looking around????

There are some okay looking Irish girls. Apparently.

But Australian girls are far hotter and way easier to talk to. Way more down to earth. Most Irish girls are stuck up and full of themselves.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,240 ✭✭✭hussey

Yeah we only have a few weeks left of early kick off
    but a 9.45 (in sydney), i take it is 7.45 in Perth??

I would say a fair few bars will show it, esp Sports/Irish/backpacker bars
    in sydney they seem to be much better for atmosphere

Great, now I wonder where I can watch it. Maybe my local will show it, I don't want to go somewhere in northbridge full of drunk eejits.

Avoid Northbridge like the plague if you wanna watch football. The only place I'd even consider going would be the Brass Monkey as they have a room that's got a big screen and only those watching the football go there.

Your local should definitely have it on.

i never said there weren't hot girls here! They are nice and friendly here, but in NZ, I really thought they were a nightmare, hard to talk to, and had absolutely no time for foreigners. All my foreign friends there thought the same too.

Avoid Northbridge like the plague if you wanna watch football. The only place I'd even consider going would be the Brass Monkey as they have a room that's got a big screen and only those watching the football go there.

Your local should definitely have it on.

But isn't there tonnes of GAYFL on this weekend?

Two games - one tonight, one tomorrow at 5

i never said there weren't hot girls here! They are nice and friendly here, but in NZ, I really thought they were a nightmare, hard to talk to, and had absolutely no time for foreigners. All my foreign friends there thought the same too.

Ah you see NZ is different. Not as friendly to the foddiners in NZ I found. And the girls are really as hot. Maori women...*shudders*

2 matches one tonight one tommorrow

The rugby is also on

Havnt been to NZ yet myself, but yeah some real rude behaviour from afew NZs ive met here in oz.

Ah you see NZ is different. Not as friendly to the foddiners in NZ I found. And the girls are really as hot. Maori women...*shudders*

I was with a maori bird but she was half irish, her name was Keogh lol!! She wasn't great but she wasn't one of those monster huge ones either. I was with one other kiwi girl but I knew her from living in Edinburgh, the sl*t was engaged while she slept with me and is getting married in a few weeks, even though she told me last year she really didn't want to marry him and found him boring etc. Dragged the poor get all the way from Scotland. LOLz at him.

hussey wrote: »
    The rugby is also on

Sh1t yeah. When is that on again? Sport filled weekend for me! Wahoo!

• Advertisement

I've meet a few, most seem to be fine

pretty friendly in NZ, but I watched a Ireland Vs Nz match and got nothing but abuse, not friendly banter, but downright abuse.

But I find them pretty cool, ultra competitive and decent drinkers

But I find them pretty cool, ultra competitive and decent drinkers

I have some good kiwi friends who can drink like me. When I was over there though you do get rowdy idiots who think they're black and real gangsta though, especially if they've got a bit of maori in them.

Sh1t yeah. When is that on again? Sport filled weekend for me! Wahoo!

Tomorrow arvo

The missus has a mate who's Maori.....personal trainer.....hot as anything.

In general though they scare me.

Channel 7 - Bledisloe 7.30
    Channel 9 - NRL 6.30 - 10.30
    Channel 10 - AFL 8.30 - ...?

Fox S 2- Pool Vs Man Utd 9.45, Blackburn Vs Ars 12, Citeh Vs Chelsea 2.30!

I was with a maori bird but she was half irish, her name was Keogh lol!! She wasn't great but she wasn't one of those monster huge ones either. I was with one other kiwi girl but I knew her from living in Edinburgh, the sl*t was engaged while she slept with me and is getting married in a few weeks, even though she told me last year she really didn't want to marry him and found him boring etc. Dragged the poor get all the way from Scotland. LOLz at him.

Lol! There's a phrase I saw in a toilet in a hostel in NZ: 'If you don't get laid in NZ you'll never get laid!' So true...

I know a kiwi bird here in Melbourne and she was heading to Dubai with her boyfriend. Then they randomly got married a week before heading. A month before this she'd done the dirt with my mate. So they went off to Dubai happilt married, and a month later she was back in Melbourne after splitting up with the new hubby! Crazy bird!

maybe I should facebook him, it says on her profile "is engaged to..." whatever his name is. Imagine the havoc I could cause with a few words. "Remember that time S had to go to Wellington for "training" for her new job?".

Channel 7 - Bledisloe 5.30
    Channel 9 - NRL 4.30 - 8.30
    Channel 10 - AFL 6.30 - St. Kilda v Collingwood?

Fox S 2- Pool Vs Man Utd 7.45, Blackburn Vs Ars 10, Citeh Vs Chelsea 12.30!

Fixed for us Westerners!

In general though they scare me.

Me and my mate were out in Hamilton one night (I know, Hamilton!). Anyway I got chatting to this kiwi bird and was getting on pretty well with her. She wasn't Maori, but her friend was with her who was an absolute giant. I'm 6'4" and she was my height but built like a brick sh1t house. My mates normally a great wingman, but he pulled aside and 'Dude, normally I'd take a grenade for you, but that's a focking nuclear bomb!' He was terrified of her, and rightly so!

Lol! There's a phrase I saw in a toilet in a hostel in NZ: 'If you don't get laid in NZ you'll never get laid!' So true...
    QFT
    Survey says: http://www.stuff.co.nz/4235893a10.html

• Advertisement

H-town is hilarious. That place where all the bars meet in a kind of little patio gardeny place. The night I was there I saw so many fights between young muppets.

Advertisement