Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Why come to Aus?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,526 ✭✭✭brendansmith

Me and my mate were out in Hamilton one night (I know, Hamilton!). Anyway I got chatting to this kiwi bird and was getting on pretty well with her. She wasn't Maori, but her friend was with her who was an absolute giant. I'm 6'4" and she was my height but built like a brick sh1t house. My mates normally a great wingman, but he pulled aside and 'Dude, normally I'd take a grenade for you, but that's a focking nuclear bomb!' He was terrified of her, and rightly so!

That one outta once were warriors is supposidly considered very beautiful.
    Looked like a man in most scenes i thought!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,671 ✭✭✭BraziliaNZ

the thing is, the kiwi girls you meet when they're doing their "OE" in London and Edinburgh are total sl*ts and will sleep with anything, I wish they brought that back to NZ with them for us visitors :(

BraziliaNZ wrote: »
    the thing is, the kiwi girls you meet when they're doing their "OE" in London and Edinburgh are total sl*ts and will sleep with anything, I wish they brought that back to NZ with them for us visitors :(
    HAHA nice one man!

• Registered Users Posts: 40,867 ✭✭✭✭Xavi6

Just went out and grabbed myself a meat and potato pie with a side of chips and gravy for lunch.

Bleedin' delish man!

Xavi6 wrote: »
    Just went out and grabbed myself a meat and potato pie with a side of chips and gravy for lunch.

Bleedin' delish man!

Faccatia! with a heap of avocado in, yums

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,391 ✭✭✭One Cold Hand

Did you eat it off a Magic Salad Plate?

Cracking ad!
    'Look, those guys are having salad with their pies. Let give them our numbers'

Cracking ad!
    HAHA MAD FOR IT MAN!!

Cracking ad!

Lol yeah I pissed myself laughing when I first saw that.

You should stick it up in BGRH

there's a MYO beside my job. What dy'all think of that? it's a bit pricey nay?

Lol yeah I pissed myself laughing when I first saw that.

You should stick it up in BGRH

Done!

• Advertisement

actually I'm let down by the pies here compared to NZ. Far better quality all round NZ than here. I'm sure you can get good ones here but I haven't had any yet :(. They've been very average.

there's a MYO beside my job. What dy'all think of that? it's a bit pricey nay?

Extremely pricey and not worth it imo. If I want a sambo I'll make one and bring it from home.
    actually I'm let down by the pies here compared to NZ. Far better quality all round NZ than here. I'm sure you can get good ones here but I haven't had any yet :(. They've been very average.

Two words - Mrs. Macs

why do asians wear those socks up to the knees all the time? even the 2nd generation ones?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,240 ✭✭✭hussey

Two words - Mrs. Macs
    post_thanks.gif

Harry's pies in Sydney kick proverbial ass!

Now I'm dyin for a pint after that lunch......

why do asians wear those socks up to the knees all the time? even the 2nd generation ones?

You mean like the golfers plus fours? No idea... but they look ridiculous...

Those sock are sexy is why!

no they just look stupid I think! I like reading the hookers in the back of the Western Australian too, they don't do that in Melbourne. Man some of them are cheap. My German mate ordered one to the house last saturday night but sent her away as she was 2 hours too late and he was too drunk and she was too ugly!

no they just look stupid I think! I like reading to the hookers in Western Australian too

Thats pretty sound of you man!

Damn straight. They have it rough selling their wares AND being illiterate! :pac:

• Advertisement

Now I'm dyin for a pint after that lunch......
    Whats it gonna be man? Carlton draught, VB, what? Cmon man what? Whats your drink man, cmon quit stallin!!!

Whats it gonna be man? Carlton draught, VB, what? Cmon man what? Whats your drink man, cmon quit stallin!!!

Well you can shove that VB dishwater up your hoop for starters.

Quite fond of Swan Draught which is our local WA brew. Carlton Draught or Pure Blonde go down nicely too.

Corona from a bottle, TEDs if that's all there is or ir's cheapest.

Guinness if I can find a decent one.

Well you can shove that VB dishwater up your hoop for starters.

Quite fond of Swan Draught which is our local WA brew. Carlton Draught or Pure Blonde go down nicely too.

Corona from a bottle, TEDs if that's all there is or ir's cheapest.

Guinness if I can find a decent one.

I dunno a bottle of Carlton Cold does wonders for me. I actually does seem colder for what ever reason!!

Yeah true. A carton of Coldie's can be expensive in some places though so I only get it if I'm a bit flash with the cash.

Have you tried Emu Export? That's a real man's drink!

I had a great ale the other week. It was called Crackenback. Brewed in the Snowey Mountains. Absolutely beautiful. Along the lines of Coopers Vintage, except it doesn't blow your head off!

• Registered Users Posts: 253 ✭✭Traq

I've had that Crackenback before too, lovely stuff. I really like the beers from the Mountain Goat brewery - based in Richmond I think - anything I've had from them has been pretty good! As for that Coopers Vintage stuff, that's just lethal, goes straight to your head, but at 7.5% I suppose you can't expect anything else!
    Just supping on a bottle of Pure Blonde here in the office now and counting down til half five!

I call hookers, tuck them into my bed, and then read stories to them. You should try it it's seriously kinky.

I'm not too keen on any of the aussie beers, I like Pure Blonde, but I buy imported stuff from Europe, it's always cheaper and nicer.

Edit: Actually I was out in the Little Creatures brewery in Freo recently and the beer there was delicious, the pilsner and the ale, mmmmm.

Edit: Actually I was out in the Little Creatures brewery in Freo recently and the beer there was delicious, the pilsner and the ale, mmmmm.

Oh I forgot about Little Creatures, that's some good stuff too!

There's a little Creatures Pub in Fitzroy. It's really cool. Some nice beers there too. You in Melbourne?

• Advertisement

Yep, working down on Collins St. Been here since mid January, just got sponsored by my company here so gonna be here for a little bit longer anyway! Thank God the weather's finally started heating up a bit, was damned sick of that winter! I've actually walked by the Little Creatures place on Brunswick St but have yet to go in there, have to say I'm a big fan of their beers though, the Pale and Bright Ales are lovely!

Advertisement