Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Why come to Aus?

Options
13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,391 ✭✭✭One Cold Hand

Yeah the bar itself is pretty cool too. It's a big beer hall type pub. Looks like a converted warehouse. It just has long tables...was hopping on the friday evening I was there, about a month ago.

• Registered Users Posts: 253 ✭✭Traq

Cool, will have to try it out sometime soon. You still in Melbourne by the way? I remember you were here earlier as you were a fellow Blues fan from the AFL forum?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,391 ✭✭✭One Cold Hand

Yeah still here. Working away in Collingwood...will be here for a while yet I'd say!

• Registered Users Posts: 446 ✭✭man1

There are some okay looking Irish girls. Apparently.

But Australian girls are far hotter and way easier to talk to. Way more down to earth. Most Irish girls are stuck up and full of themselves.

You got that right!!! NZ must be trying to be sarcastic, yeah he must have been!!!!!

Advertisement