Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Thinking of 04 320D ES Advice Please

Options
  • 12-09-2008 8:33am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,907 ✭✭✭

Hi any advice on this would be great, I am going looking at a 04 320D ES this evening 150BHP 6 Speed. IT has >60K and will cost around e10K + 3700 VRT.

It has been sourced by a trusted mechanic who I have bought from before so I have no worries there at all. Question is I do around 20,000 miles a year so should I be looking for an SE model with all the bells and whistles to keep anychance of resale. How is the price seems good from a Carzone / Autotrader point of view.

My main reason for this would be the fact that they seem to be the only car shifting at the minute.

One more thing can someone point me in the direction for figuring the whole E number indexing.

Comments

Advertisement