Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dance Classes

• 12-09-2008 8:59am
    Registered Users Posts: 169 ✭✭

hi guys, im looking to go to a dance classes, maybe salsa/hip hop something that will get me fit and that i will really enjoy. Just wondering is there anything in waterford city that anybody knows of??

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,473 ✭✭✭robtri

there's a couple of places in Tycor business park that do dance classes but unfortunately I have no idea of name or numbers..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,459 ✭✭✭Heathen

I teach the Horizontal shuffle most nights, if your interested.. PM me ;-)

there is Debram school of dance in Tycor
    and BreakBeat Dancers.. both beside eachother up there but dont know if they are linked..

by the looks of things you can just walk right in any night durung the week and have a chat with the instructer in BreakBeat

best o' luck ;-)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,407 ✭✭✭Baby4

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 191 ✭✭waterfordkick

Breakbeat is the one to join. Good fun hip hop dance. they have classes for kids and adults. They are located at the front of the tycor business pack !
    Have Fun !!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,459 ✭✭✭Heathen

Breakbeat is the one to join. Good fun hip hop dance. they have classes for kids and adults. They are located at the front of the tycor business pack !
    Have Fun !!

I was up chatting to Dom, one of the owners up there, he was telling me they have some really really great plans for that place, i dont want to say too much cos i dont know if he wants it known yet or not, but that place is gonna be huge soon.. they already has something like 400 students.. sounds like the place to go if your into it, he also said they will be starting up Capoeira soon, thats something i might be interested in.. its brilliant, You Tube it if you have never heard of it

• Advertisement
Advertisement